Engaging Employees with Chronic Illness - Webinar
Engaging Employees with Chronic Illness
Join the Ontario Healthy Workplace Coalition (OHWC) for our fourth Breakfast Networking Meeting on Tuesday, February 28, 2012, at the Centre for Health and Safety Innovation in Mississauga.
Engage in conversations that matter and be inspired to take actions that make a difference! The OHWC believes that employee mental, physical, and psychosocial health are fundamental to organizational success. Join us in attaining our vision of comprehensive workplace health in Ontario. We look forward to seeing you.
Topic: Engaging Employees with Chronic Illness
Presenter: Jason Reid - Speaker and Author of Thriving in the Age of Chronic Illness
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Location: The Centre for Health and Safety Innovation - Mississauga
In-person and webinar option is available!
Click on the link for more information and to register.
- Healthy Workplace Strategy
About the author
Associate Partner-Innovation, Wellness and Higher Performace,St. Catherines, ON
Tel: (866) 860-6010 x311
- Engaging Employees with Chronic Illness - Webinar
- Catalyzing Change at Work: A Standard for Psychological Health and Safety
- What in the World is a Healthy Workplace?
- Promoting Health and Preventing Chronic Disease - Healthy Lifestyles Matter!
- The Surprising Science of Motivation: The Carrot, Stick or Something Different?